18 September, 2008

Let's Celebrate Too Much To Do!!!

Why is it that when you have one thing planned, it seems like three other things come up at the same time? I am celebrating too much to do!! This weekend I have a church retreat, which means that I am going to miss some other things...a friend wanted to go to the movies, there's a program going on at the museum, etc., etc. BUT...I WILL be able to make a doll show on Sunday after the retreat. Yea!

So today I am celebrating being too busy...don't fight it---embrace it. It means that you are taking advantage of life and living it to the fullest. So as you are rushing from here to there, doing this and that, take a few seconds to smile to yourself and know that life is as it should be. And celebrate!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Pixxa

No comments: