18 October, 2008

Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day!!

Today (for the next few moments) is October 18th...Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day!! I know that I am late posting this, but what’s a day or two when you’re talking about celebrating?!! And let me tell you…chocolate + cupcakes…that’s definitely a reason to celebrate!! And in my research for National Chocolate Cupcake Day, I found the perfect way to celebrate. Yes, send them to ME!! Isn’t this the cutest cartoon?!!

While I’m sharing…here’s a recipe for you to enjoy! . If you get a chance to try it, let me know how they come out!!

Yes, I did a Google search and found A LOT of posts for National Chocolate Cupcake Day!! One post that I found (from last year) asked how people plan to celebrate this glorious “holiday”. I really liked the idea of a chocolate cupcake tour. I might have to modify this one a bit and get a few friends on board for a Cupcake Tour of Chicago for National Cupcake Day (December 15th). KEH and J9, are you in?

Dieting? Well you don’t have to feel left out. I found a few ways for you to celebrate too! Etsy has all kinds of listings for chocolate cupcakes, so if you can’t eat ‘em…buy something else! There’s soap, pendants, charms, piñatas, cards, and even a purse. And if you are in the mood to eat some chocolate cupcakes, there’s plenty for you too! There are a gazillion cupcake websites and blogs and recipes, but the most interesting thing I found was a different kind of cupcake. (Regarding the listing of these items from Etsy: This is not an endorsement of any of these products. I don't know anything more than wha is on the link about any of these sellers/products, so I am not encouraging you to purchase any of them.)

Finally, the best posting I read was this one.

Happy National Chocolate Cupcake Day!!! Enjoy!!

Luv ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

J9 said...

I'm so totally in for National Cupcake day on Dec 15...that is if I am not working