16 February, 2009

Celebrating...WISHES!!

I received an email today which combined gift giving and philanthropy so I thought I should share this information with you.

For the past few years, I have done some volunteer work for The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois. (Here's a few pix of me and some friends in the office...of course, they gave us the pink workspace to work in!)Make-A-Wish (MAW) has partnered with a GREAT company, Cheryl & Co, to create a fun way to raise funds for their programs (and the cookies are delish!!). In case you don't know, MAW grants wishes to children who have been diagnosed with life-threatening conditions.

So...if you have an occasion to give a gift, please consider giving one of the MAW gifts from Cheryl & Co. Or, if you're feeling in a generous mood, place an order for yourself! YUM!! And I certainly would not mind in the least if you pass this information on to your family and friends...the more people who take advantage of this program, the more wishes that can be granted!!


For more information on Make-A-Wish, check out their home page http://www.wish.org/
Have a FAB day...and celebrate!
Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Carol Hall Jones said...

I love your blog. I came to visit after you shared the link with the 2009 Barbie Convention group on Yahoo. Take Care, Carol