14 September, 2009

Celebrating...a week of dancing

Two of the talk shows that I follow premiered last week and boy did they start off with a BANG!!!

Oprah herself was surprised when her audience of more than 21,000 people busted out with a Flash Mob Dance. I believe I heard that it has been recorded as the largest flash mob dance in one location. Go Oprah!

In case you missed it, check out the video:



And how could we possibly celebrate dancing without including the Queen of Daytime Dance, Ellen?!! Ellen wasn't surprised by her opening dance---she did the surprising...first she surprised the So You Think You Can Dance Top 10 from last season (they thought she was coming in to their rehearsal joking around until she broke out in the routine with them), and then she surprised her viewing audience. AND SHE WAS EXCELLENT!!!

Take a look for yourself!!











And I was doing my own dancing when I tuned in to The View and their new season had started...sans Elisabeth!!! YAY!! Her maternity leave won't be long enough for me!!! (Oh...that wasn't very nice, was it?)

Take care and CELEBRATE!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

No comments: