12 September, 2009

Celebrating...Enjoying the Flowers One Summer Day

Living in Chicago, I have so many different things to do for free. One day last month I took a little time out to visit the Garfield Park Conservatory. It was a great way to spend a few hours...enjoying the flowers one summer day.

Take a peek at some of the pix:



So much beauty...and did I mention it was free? I am so glad that I took the time to do this. This winter when the snow is up to my eyeballs, I can look back at the beauty and know that eventually summer will return.

There are still a few more days of summer. I hope that you are able to get out an take advantage of some of the beauty that Mother Nature provides.

Celebrate!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

PS- I am so excited...tomorrow, I am going to the Chicago Cupcake Summit 2009 and meeting one of my fav bloggers, Rachel from Cupcakes Take the Cake.

No comments: