07 September, 2009

Celebrating...every last bit of summer

A friend is posting videos of music she loves (she's doing a countdown until her birthday). She posted a Janet Jackson song which then reminded me of a Janet Jackson song/video that to me is THE perfect summer song. Since summer is fleeting, I thought I'd share it with you



And as I was just checking out some of my fav blogs, I came across a recipe that could come in handy today. It's for a CupShake...a cupcake milkshake. Oh yea!!!

The recipe is a version of an original CupShake started in Utah. I haven't tried it yet, but who doesn't like cupcakes and ice cream?!!

Cupcake Milkshake
- makes 1 milkshake -
By Cakespy; Inspired by CupShakes.

Ingredients
1 cupcake (whatever flavor you'd like)
1 2-scoop ice cream cone (sugar or wafer cones are both fine)
1/4 cup heavy cream

Procedure
1. Place cupcake and ice cream cone in blender. Pour 1/4 cup heavy cream directly on top.
2. Blend until fully incorporated. If the shake is thicker than you'd like, add 1/4 cup more heavy cream and blend again, just until incorporated.
3. Serve immediately. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.

YUM!

So go fix yourself a CupShake and listen to Janet Jackson and enjoy the rest of summer!!

Celebrate!
Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

3 comments:

J9 said...

That sounds decadent and incredibly calorie laden...maybe I will have it for my birthday!

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.