01 September, 2009

Celebrating…One Year!!


It’s been a year since I’ve embarked on this journey of writing a blog. I didn’t know if I could do it…if I would be dedicated enough to write often enough and to provide some entertainment as well as information that would be useful. But I think that I’ve done okay.

As I look back over the year and see how to move forward, I have decided to do some tweaking. Instead of just providing you with entertaining quips from my adventures and giving you cause to celebrate, I will also start adding ways to celebrate. I’ll show some examples of ways others have celebrated things and hopefully show how they can be adapted to your own celebrations.

I do believe that life is a blessing and that it was given to be lived. And helping others to take the time to do that is what I am all about. I hope that you come along for the ride…and invite others along too!!

So please join me today as I celebrate a successful year of blogging…and celebrating!! And here’s to many, many, many more!!!

Happy Anniversary to On The Occasion of Celebration!! And happy birthday to Stephanie and to me!!

Celebrate!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

P.S. – Here’s my birthday pix…a cupcake in honor of my birthday and a cupcake in honor of this blog. Happy Today!!

No comments: