30 October, 2009

Celebrating...Autumn?

A few days ago I was raving about how much I love the Autumn season. I enjoy the weather and the clothes and seeing the new Fall Trends. However, later that night, I remembered that Autumn isn't perfect.

Yes...I was visited by a spider. BLECK!! I hate anything bug, but for some reason spiders are especially drawn to me. I often tell a story of my Mother and I sitting in the livingroom watching television. She was sitting near the wall and I was sitting halfway across the room toward the middle of the room. I have eagle eyes when it comes to most bugs and this day was no exception. I watched this spider as he crawled along, up and down the wall and onto and off of the ceiling, slowly inching his way toward my Mother. But lo and behold, he suddenly climbed on to the ceiling and made a sharp turn and started heading right for me. He crawled all the way over to me and I kid you not, he started dropping down from the ceiling directly over my head. (Sorry to you conservationists, but yes, he died.) Similar situations happen all the time.

I don't know if I have a heightened 'spidy sense' or what, but spiders always seem to find their way to me. And now that the weather is turning cold, all of the lovely spiders are going to be coming in for a visit. So while I am totally enjoying the weather and all, I am certainly NOT celebrating spiders!!

Celebrating...bug spray!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spray on!!!