06 October, 2009

Celebrating...the last smells of summer

Nothing says summer to me more than the smell of fresh mowed grass on a bright, sunny day. Well, this morning I was awakened by the load roar of lawnmowers. I thought to myself that this was one of the last days this year that the grass would be mowed; soon I will be waking to the scraping of the snow being shoveled off the sidewalks. Sigh!

So I decided to lay there for a while (under my toasty warm covers of course) and listen and enjoy the faint smell of the fresh cut grass. Unfortunately it was a rainy-ish, dark dreary kind of morning, so the full effect of summer wasn't possible, but it was a nice little vacation in my head.

Celebrate!!
Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!