09 January, 2010

Celebrating...the cold

I guess today's post comes from the fact that I am already tired of being winter cold and am counting the days until spring. But since it seems the entire north part of the earth has been hit by cold and snow, and I'm all about celebrating, well, as they say, if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!








I got these pix from an email from a friend (so let me know if you know who took them so I can give them credit). The email said they were taken at the Fairbanks Ice Festival. I'm not sure if that's where they were taken or not, but I certainly think the sculptures are amazing!

Celebrate...the ice and the cold.

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sculptures are cool! You are right, since I can't beat it, I might as well participate in the winter fun. I'm planning to attend a local event in a couple of weeks that will include snow sculptures.