01 January, 2010

Celebrating...TWENTY TEN

Happy New Year!! The dawn of a new year and a new decade. Time waits for no one so make sure you grab on, hold tight and enjoy the ride!! A new year is traditionally a time for new beginnings. It's a time when most people take stock and decide what things they want to change, stop or start doing. New Year's Resolutions?---I've been good about writing them, but have hardly ever kept them for an entire year. So if you are of the mindset to make resolutions, good luck to you. As for me, I'm keeping it simple---life is too short, so I'm about having as much fun as I can. Oh, I know there are responsibilities that I must take care of, but life is too precious to be miserable, so it's going to be about celebrating each and every thing that I can. I'm celebrating the fact that you are reading my blog right now. It means alot that you have taken the time out of your schedule to see what's on my mind. I'm celebrating the fact that we had a bright, sun-shiny day today...it was cold, but it was beautiful. I am celebrating the wonderful dinner that is sitting on the stove waiting for me...and giving thanks for the blessing of having food---and praying for those who are in need. I'm even celebrating the fact that I have laundry to do!

So it's 2010---twenty ten! I hope that you had a great time bringing in the New Year and I pray that 2010 brings you health, wealth and happiness and may all of your dreams come true!!

To help you kick off the celebrations for the year, I'd like to share this video from YouTube. Hope you enjoy!!



Happy Twenty Ten!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

No comments: