17 February, 2010

Celebrating...Staying on track


So...how are we doing? Afterall, we are 1-1/2 months into the New Year, and this past weekend was probably the first (or second if you celebrate Superbowl) occasion to jump off the diet bandwagon. Romantic breakfasts in bed, fancy dinners and delectable chocolates for Valentine's Day are great obstacles to staying on track with any weight goals. Are you still on track for diet and exercise and all of your other resolutions? Now is a GREAT time to take a peek back and see what you resolved to accomplish this year. What better day than Ash Wednesday (today) to re-affirm your plans for the year and make sure you are staying on track? I know that I haven't been as faithful to this blog as I am supposed to be. So I want to use Lent to build my discipline to post daily. Yes, for Lent I am giving up my lack of discipline and I will be writing everyday. This will help me to get back on the track that I set for myself for this year. How are you doing with yours?

Celebrate...a second chance to get and stay on track!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While, I did not make any declarations at New Year's (know thyself - lol), I too decided to start anew. As of today, meditation and exercise are a part of my daily regimen (at least through the Lenten season). May you and all of your readers stay on track!