- A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
- An average person laughs about 15 times a day.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
- Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them use to burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired."
- "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."
- Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
- During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
- "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- If you toss a penny 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5,000 times, but more like 4,950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.
- In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
- Mosquitoes have teeth.