18 February, 2010

Celebrating...upcoming movies

So the Friday before Valentine's Day, I went to the movie solo to see the movie Valentine's Day. I absolutely LOVED the movie (yep, I'm a romantic at heart) and will definitely be buying it when it comes out on dvd. But that's not the reason for this post. I am actually posting about the 15 minutes of previews that were on BEFORE the movie started.

Before you think I'm complaining, I want to let you know that I LOVE seeing the previews. I like to know what is coming. And this 15 minute stretch did not disappoint!! There are so many movies that are coming out that I want to see. Here are a few:

Killers (sorry, unable to embed the video, but here's the link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUPUJ9vw20

Our Family Wedding


The Back-up Plan


and of course...Sex and the City 2


Celebrate...with popcorn!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Previews rule! Like the summary on the back of a book, they offer a glimpse of what to expect - often creating excitement.