09 February, 2010

Celebrating...Valentine's Day---despite me!

I just can't seem to get it together! I was planning to help you through Valentine's Day party planning, but I just haven't gotten it done. But I just came across some helpful hints on Recipezaar.com so I thought that I would at least point you in their direction. The info is about a Budget Friendly Fare and provides recipes for several different courses. There was Cupid's Cosmo, Smothered With Love Chicken and Burning Love Chocolate Cream Cake...what more could you want?!! So if you are planning a party, you might want to check it out!

Burning Love Chocolate Cream Cake - Photo by Pamela/Recipezaar.Com

Hope you find something fun, interesting and sexy!! (wink!)

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Valentine Sweethearts look adorable. It's great to have budget friendly options.