12 March, 2010

Celebrating...cake baking

I remember a song that I used to sing as a child "if I knew you were coming, I'd 'a baked a cake...baked a cake...baked a cake..." and that song came to mind when I saw something on another blog's Facebook page, Bake and Destroy Facebook page, which led me to another blog, The Donut Database. What did I find? It was a giant donut. But it gets better...it's a cake pan shaped like a giant donut. How cute is that? I just love oversized or undersized things so this is right up my alley! So I went to Williams-Sonoma to take a look, and I found 2 other pans. Check them out.

Giant Donut Cake Pan



The Great Cupcake Cake Pan

Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan


How cute!! And wouldn't you be the hit of the pot luck walking in with one of these beauties?!!

Celebrate...with cake---especially a cute cake!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and appropriate for all ages.

Born2Bake said...

Here's another cute pan. This one is shaped like a giant slice of bread. And it comes with a recipe to make a PB&J poundcake too. http://www.bakeitpretty.com/item_1429/Cakewich--Silicone-Baking-Mold.htm