23 March, 2010

Celebrating...I don't care

Not celebrating a non-caring attitude, but I am celebrating a song that I heard on the radio on my way home this evening. It's called "I Don't Care" by Raheem Devaughn. While the message is not enlightening, it is rather empowering. Basically he's singing about how his girl's friends don't think he's right for her. His message...I don't care. GREAT attitude!! But that's not really the part that I wanted to celebrate.

It's the music...the tempo...the beat that I love. When I heard this song, it just made me happy. It's what I would call a good driving song. Listening to this song, I could see myself driving down the highway in my (imaginary) convertible with the top down on a bright, summer day. The music has a riff that reminds me of the type of music I listened to when I was growing up.

I don't know if Raheem Devaughn is new to the music scene, but if he keeps coming up with music like this, I will come to know who he is.

Hope you enjoy it too!



Celebrate a good attitude with happy music!
Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice beat and you can dance to it. I hope you and your readers are experiencing an up-tempo week!