22 March, 2010

Celebrating...yellow

Yesterday, I was reminded of Sesame Street for some reason and the thing that came to mind was how at the end of some of their skits, the announcer would come on and say something like "this message brought to you by the letter C". I always thought that was so cute so I decided that today, this post would be brought to you by the color yellow.
While yellow is not my favorite color, today is finally a bright, sunshiny day and it reminds me of yellow.


And what would the world be without yellow? There would be no Sesame Street's Big Bird.How would we find phone numbers without the Yellow Pages?
What would Texas do without it's yellow rose?
How would you travel in New York?
Red would have no best friend.

What fun would summer days be without a tall, ice cold glass of lemonade?
And how could dreams be sought without the yellow brick road?
So...here's to yellow---a very important color!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The post prompted the Beatles song "Yellow Submarine" to come to mind. The song is a fun childhood memory for me. Join in won't you...We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.