07 March, 2010

Celebrating...your name


I must say that I love my name. I can't imagine being named anything else but my name. Have you ever thought about whether or not you like your name? Or have you just accepted it as part of you?

March 7th - 13th is Celebrate Your Name Week! There's even a website www.namesuniverse.com where you can find how you're supposed to celebrate each day.

According to the website:

"Who would you be if you didn't have a name? Your name identifies you to the world. Celebrate Your Name Week is about not neglecting your name. CYNW is about making sure your name is a celebrated part of your personhood. Use this week to become better connected to your name.

The week starts out on Sunday with Namesake Day, followed by Fun Facts Day, Unique Names Day, Learn What Your Name Means Day, Nametag Day, Middle Name Pride Day and ending the week with Geneology Day.

Take a minute to pop over to their website so that you can participate and celebrate that thing that identifies you!!

Oh...and if you want to make a cool word design like I did, head over to Wordle.net. They are called word clouds and they are quick and easy to do.

Celebrate...you!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

2 comments:

Jerry Hill, CYNW founder said...

This is great! Thanks much for celebrating with us! The more, the merrier! Best wishes. Jerry Hill, CYNW founder

Pixxa said...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for creating such a great way to celebrate ourselves! I will be working on my name all week.

Have a great week!