16 September, 2010

Celebrating...National Guacamole Day!

Today is National Guacamole Day...Happy National Guacamole Day!! I guess it makes sense to celebrate guacamole since we are in the midst of celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month and guacamole is traditionally a Hispanic dish.

I must admit that I am not a big guacamole fan. I can take it or leave it. But from what I understand about it, guacamole is (or should I say can be) one of the more healthy condiments or dips you can eat so I thought I'd share some guacamoole recipes. I went to the Hass Avocado website and wow...they have a ton of info and recipes!!



Click here to see a bunch more guacamole recipes (very interesting combinations!)

So grab some avocados and the rest of the ingredients and some tortilla chips (or whatever else you have) and celebrate guacamole!!

Luv ya!!

Pixxa

No comments: