18 December, 2010

Celebrating...with something CUTE!

tsk...tsk...tsk! I have let the holidays get in my way of checking in here to celebrate. But given the fact that this is December, usually considered the busiest month of celebrations, I'm sure that you don't have to look far for things and ways to celebrate. I pray that you are all having a wonderful Christmas season and that you are looking forward to all of the get togethers that this time of year brings.

Hmmm...going to get togethers, hosting get togethers---I've just come across a really cute idea that could be used as a hostess gift or as a favor for events that you are hosting. It comes from one blog who got them from another blog and maybe even another. So I am doing my blogging part and passing it on too! It seems that the original posting came from Laurie Furnell's blog. On her blog she shows different variations and she offers the template for downloading so that you can make your own. So make sure you check it out!!

These pix are from Connie's Creative Corner's blog by way of Splitcoast Stampers and Kerry's Paper Crafting blog, respectively. Aren't these CUTE?!!

So grab some Hershey bars, sit down and make some snowmen and be ready with a cute basket for a hostess gift or as a giveaway when guests leave your party. Tis the season to celebrate!

Hope you are enjoying your pre-holiday preparations as much as I am!

Luv Ya!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are soooooooooooooooo adorable. I think I now have the Christmas spirit. Thank you for the post!