26 March, 2011

Celebrating...well, I really haven't been

It's been a rough few weeks! I know that I haven't been posting so much this year so far, but I am letting my life get the best of me. I didn't wish you Happy St. Patrick's Day, I didn't wish you a Happy Spring, I didn't wish you Happy Super Moon watching---and today I neglected to wish you (and encourage you to participate in) a Happy Earth Hour. I should be ashamed (and am)!!

But as I was tooling around on Facebook, I came across this video on Earth Hour...so better late than never, I thought I'd share!!



Celebrate the environment...it's the only one we've got!!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool video! I haven't figured out a plan for my Earth Day (April 22nd) activity which will need to follow my Good Friday observance. If you have ideas, do share.