14 October, 2011

Celebrating...Autumn

There is a chill in the air and the leaves are turning beautiful shades of yellow, orange and red.  Autumn has officially arrived.  Last weekend I happened upon a blog that gave a recipe that seems like it would be an amazing way to celebrate the days of Fall. 

The blog Tokyo Terrace is by a woman who grew up in the Midwest, but currently lives in Tokyo.  Her longing for a Midwestern Autumn prompted her to post a recipe for Apple Cider Pancakes.  They look yummy so I thought I would share.



Here's the link to her post for Apple Cider Pancakes.  http://www.tokyoterrace.com/2011/09/apple-cider-pancakes-cinnamon-sugar-topping/

If you try this before me, drop me a line to let me know how they turned out!

Celebrate Autumn with Apple Cider Pancakes!

Luv Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet these are delish. Thanks for the idea!