Surely we are all ready for the major celebrations, but I am here to help you look around and discover the little things to be celebrated. Things like the leaves turning their fabulous shades for autumn, or unpacking your cozy, warm sweaters, and football, and caramel apples (you knew I had to throw something food in, right?).
If you need some help coming up with things to celebrate, here's some ideas for you:
- October is adopt a shelter dog month, so if you can go out and get a new friend
- October is also financial planning month---a great time to start thinking of all of the trips you want to take next year
- We all should know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you haven't already, make sure you have your annual breast exam...and be a friend and take a friend too!
- My favorite is October is Positive Attitude Month
- And food related...October is National Chili Month and National Popcorn Poppin' Month