16 January, 2012

Celebrating...mid month

So the first month of the new year is half over.  Time to check on yourself to see how you are holding up with those new year resolutions.  Today, I am letting Stephanie take over for me so we can see how on (or off) track she is.

Hi all and thanks Pixxa for letting me post today.  I must admit that I have not performed like I should be and this week, I will be changing to make sure I get back on target.  I haven't been blogging like I want, I certainly haven't been exercising and I haven't yet started being in touch with friends outside of facebook and email.  However yesterday I did start with my new recipe a week.  It wasn't a total success, but it wasn't a failure!!  I made lasagna soup.  Unfortunately, I had no "soup" (liquid), but the pasta and meat sauce were pretty good in my opinion!!  Here's a picture:

Today I have to figure out what I'm making next week so I can go grocery shopping! 

So how are you doing with your resolutions? 

I'd like to leave you with this copied from a friend's facebook post...
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.  ---Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope you are having a wonderful Martin Luther King Day, celebrating his vision is an appropriate way!!

Ciao!
Stephanie

3 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

That looks delicious!

Pixxa said...

Thanks Georgia Girl!! It was!! It was even better the 2nd day!

Luv Ya!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the ingredients are dif, but the look reminds me a little of what I knew as Chili Mac. I no longer eat meat, but it looks like a winner.