04 January, 2012

Celebrating...self reflection

By now you are probably used to me passing on links to sites where I've found information that I think might be helpful.  And usually these links revolve around food, so I absolutely jumped at the chance to share a link to something that wasn't food related.

January is the time for new beginnings and is typically a time for self-reflection, so imagine my delight when I found a blog, Personal Excellence, that offered 101 Important Questions To Ask Yourself In Life.  Some of the questions are easy and you'll have answers right away, but there are a few that will cause you to think about what it is you want in life.  And who knows what else you might find while you visit.


So do something that we so seldom do...take a little time for yourself and grab some paper and a pencil and a steaming hot cup of coffee and ask away!!  You might be surprised at what you learn about you!!

Celebrate you!!

Love Ya!!
Pixxa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the introspective wellness post!