04 March, 2012

Celebrating...celebrating

This year has taken off and I don't know why I can't keep up!  It's March already!!  Wow...I can hardly believe that 2012 has already gone thru 2 months!  But here we are.  How have YOU been?  I hope that 2012 has been shaping up to be a great year for you!

So have you checked out what is currently being dubbed as the next great thing in social media, pinterest.com?  OMG!!  I have had to limit myself to only a few hours a week because it is super easy to get lost there and 3-4 hours later wonder where the time went.  If you haven't checked it out hop on over.  And if you want an invitation to join, just let me know. 

Okay, the weather is kind of weird with the winter-spring-winter daily rotation and I was surfing a few websites and found a link to something that I really would love to go in the kitchen and make right now...but I don't have any ginger---drat!  So, I thought I would share with you...a recipe for mini gingerbread donuts.  Here's a pix...

Photo from Pinch of Yum

Yummy looking, right?!!  And the coziness of gingerbread seems so appropriate for right now.  Fresh, warm, baked, gingerbread donuts...okay, I must stop!!  But guess what I am adding to my grocery list?!! 

Wishing you a wonderful March!!

Luv Ya!
Pixxa

No comments: