30 July, 2012

Celebrating...getting back on track

I guess it's been a minute since I've blogged.  Sorry!  I've allowed things to get in the way, but now I am even more determined to get my blog on track.  In fact, I've set a goal to have 1000 followers by the end of this year!  Quite an aggressive goal since in the 4 years that I've been blogging, I've not topped 100.  But I plan to celebrate the new year with the accomplishment of this goal.

So I've missed quite a few celebrations...yesterday was Milk Chocolate Day.  Oh my...how could I not remind you of that?!!  Well, there's still a few more minutes in today, so I will mention that today is National Cheesecake Day.  I am not a big cheesecake fan, but I know that most people LOVE cheesecake, so hopefully you can still have a teeny celebration.  If not, there's nothing wrong in celebrating it another day.  Trust me, I will certainly be celebration Milk Chocolate Day for the rest of the week!! 

No matter what you choose to celebrate...just do it (no matter how late)!!

Love Ya!!
Pixxa

No comments: